November Favourites

Hello wonderful people!
This week’s post is my November favorites,
I’m sure you have seen lots of YouTubers and Bloggers do this and it’s something that I personally enjoy, so I hope you guys like it!

MUSIC..
Maisie Peters
This month I have discovered and been OBSESSED by Maisie Peters. Her YouTube channel is filled with her AMAZING originals, and she released her first proper single this week on August 18! My personal favorites are, Over You, Little Green Dragon, Anyway, Lie To Make Me Like You, Underdressed and course her new single Place We Were Made.
I have also started loving PRETTYMUCH and their song Would You Mind’.
Here They Are: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfcogCnCcsNZZLQkYJL81Tg
Mura Masa’s ‘Firefly is also another track that I have been loving this month.
BOOKS..
The Selection Series!
The Selection Series is another thing that I have been introduced to recently and absolutely obsessed with. It is an amazing series following America and her shenanigans in the first three books, and then continue to her daughter and some other perspective changes throughout the series. I highly recommend the Selection Series by Keira Cass to anyone.
Keira’s Website: www.kieracass.com/
I have also been loving Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. This book is about Cath and her life’s events like her first love, and it incorporates her love of fanfiction which I LOVE.
Rainbow’s Website: www.rainbowrowell.com/

CLOTHES APPS..
Pretty self explanatory…
I have been looking for a dress or jumpsuit/romper for my school’s formal for a while and I have started to look in apps. Zaful, Wish and Shein are some that I have found very helpful. I’m one of those people who would rather wear boots and jeans (can you tell I’m a farm kid?) than a ball gown so Jumpsuits and Rompers are much more up my alley.


Until Next Time,
Charlotte,
White Noise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anchoring.

Creative Writing?